Our portfolio companies create growth and jobs and solve the challenges of sustainable development
What kind of impact?
In 2018, Tesi’s portfolio companies employed 36 316 people in Finland, generating a total revenue of 5.9 billion euros and exports worth 1.6 billion euros.
- We bring to the fore companies' social power: our portfolio companies' business operations foster growth, create jobs and solce the challenges of sustainable development.
- We will raise Finland to the front ranks of renewable economic growth, and make Finland attractive to both companies and owners.
- We implement the sustainable development goals of Finland's Government and the UN's 2030 Agenda.
- Our investments promote the development of Finland's venture capital and private equity market.
How do we achieve it?
- We promote the achievement of impact goals and corporate responsibility together with our portfolio companies and portfolio funds (over 700 companies).
- We target our investments at sustainable development - e.g. through our Circular Economy investment programme.
- We disseminate information and expertise to accelerate companies' growth and develop the Finnish venture capital market.
- We measure the impact of our operations in terms of companies' growth, and in future also in terms of companies' impact on the environment and wellbeing. We report our impact annually.
Read more on our impact report 2018