Easy Led Oy, the Savonia University of Applied Sciences Company Plus project, Cavitar Ltd and Rakennusliike Reponen Ltd won main prizes and honourable mentions in the 2007 Productive Idea business contest.
The contest, which is open to new ideas in productive use, aims to promote innovative entrepreneurship and to highlight the importance of new business ideas in social development. The contest was jointly arranged with the Kauppalehti newspaper, the OP-Pohjola Group, the Ministry of Trade and Industry, Finnish Industry Investment Ltd, the Tamro Group, the Federation of Finnish Enterprises, the Central Chamber of Commerce and the Association for Finnish Work.
- Kari Riipinen, Project Manager, Productive Idea 2007 contest, Junior Chamber International Finland, mobile phone +358 500 80 3138, kari.riipinen(at)ehit.fi
- Mika Nummenpalo, Easy Led Ltd, tel. +358 2 733 7147
- Jarkko Pellikka, Savonia University of Applied Sciences, mobile phone +358 44 785 662
- Taito Alahautala, Cavitar Ltd, tel. +358 3 447 9330
- Mika Airaksela, Rakennusliike Reponen Ltd, tel. +358 207 969 250